The buildings are private and secluded in the beautiful surrounding bush.
Each house sleeps 4 people and is comfortably furnished. The interiors speak of unpretentious elegance and style with earthy finishes and utmost comfort.
Each house as two bedrooms (crisp linen and soft towels provided) with ample cupboard space, fans, two bathrooms with luxurious fittings and hot running water, a comfortable lounge, a kitchen equipped with a stove and oven, microwave oven, fridge, kettle, cutlery, crockery and breakfast nook. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
Each house has its own private lapa and braai area where intimate meals can be enjoyed next to the fire under the stars, or on a large shaded and furnished veranda with a view of the bush. All braai utensils are provided. Firewood is for sale at the camp.
Siyaya bush lodge
Siyaya Bush Lodge can accommodate 16+ people in four fully furnished chalets and four additional adjoining rooms.
What we provide:
- Crisp linen
- Soft bath and hand towels
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo)
- Mobile phone reception
- Candles and matches
- Coffee, cremora, tea, sugar
- Firewood can be purchased at the camp
- Game drives (to be pre-arranged at additional cost)
What to bring:
- Own food and drinks
- Binoculars, hiking boots, bird and animal books
- Clothes and toiletries (remember you insect repellent)
- Summer weather is hot and the nights can get chilly in winter
- Mountain bikes
- Swimming towels